This is a beautiful Tiny Home on Wheels and is a direct inspiration from my Native American ancesters the Tlingit Indians of SE Alaska.
A tiny home that stands alone, designed on wheeled custom trailer to take with you to your perfect destination.
Every detail was researched & designed for style & comfort, no expense spared from hand crafted woods, to each appliance & fixtures carefully chosen to specific design, with the aged steel exterior custom designed & built by a well known local professional metal artist.
The windows are positioned for view, privacy & ventilation. The kitchen appliances are for someone who loves to cook. The bedroom is a cozy & private nook. The two lofts can be used to sleep guests or for extra storage. The bathroom is styled for use of space & fresh design style.
We believe attention to detail matters, this is not your average tiny home.
- Built with Solid Foam RayCore SIPs panels! Amazingly cool in summer, Warm in Winter.
- Eagle Dual axle trailer specifically designed for THOW with brakes.
- Exterior: Meranti Mahogany with Cold Rolled Steel (Installed by local artist Matt Smith)
- Interior: Premium Clear Cedar ( amazing aroma!) with Birch. Solid Maple Kitchen Counter
- Stainless Appliances: Meile Professional propane cooktop, Norcold AC/DC refrigerator, Stainless kitchen & bath faucets/shower head
- Separett 9200 Villa Toilet: the most advanced waterless, urine diverting toilet with exhaust fan.
- On demand hot water heater (RV550 Propane)
- Premium 3/4” Solid Wood tongue & groove flooring (Entire home base is solid wood- not a partial floor)
- Parallax 7100 30amp shore power with converter/charger (golf cart batteries for off-grid power)
- Heater: Envi Radiant Heater
- Trailer Hitch on trailer rear for bikes or other toys!